CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Embryo Transfer is Tomorrow!!!

Well, my nurse Lee Ann called this afternoon to tell me we are doing Embryo Transfer tomorrow (Thurs 1/27/11) at 10:30am. We have to arrive at 9:30 & prior to that I have to go to acupuncture at 8:15am! Then, I have to return to the acupuncturist after embryo transfer & from there I will go home for bed rest the remainder of the day! Please pray all goes well tomorrow & that we can be blessed with at least one little embryo attaching to me! The procedure tomorrow is no biggie...I just have to drink 64oz of water an hour prior to the transfer, so holding my need to urinate will be the hardest part! ;) They prescribe 1 Xanax pill to calm you for the procedure so I'll for sure be taking that! I've already began my Progesterone Injections once a day (which my sweet husband gives to me in my boo-hiney) which helps me get/keep a pregnancy. So...we're all set! Thanks again for all the prayers thus far! Keep 'em comin'!!! 

4 comments:

Amberlee said...

Prayers are going up love:)All the best tomorrow.. I'm so excited for yo both!

Teale said...

I will be thinking of you tomorrow! praying all goes well!

The Adventures of Baby Bond said...

Praying today!

Jennifer Crow said...

Just found your blog!! Praying for you Kelly!