CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Our Puppy

Some of you have asked to see photos of our current "baby," our dog, Heisman Bo Key. :-) He is a full bred Lab, (my cousin breeds them in Pensacola) 4 months old now, and currently weighs in at 40 lbs. So, at 4 months of age he doesn't like storms. Lastnight in Birmingham, it was quite stormy. Heisman will just bark & bark in his kennel during a storm. Ryan got up in the middle of the night to get him to quite down. When I woke up this morning, my husband wasn't in our bed, he was on the couch. And his buddy, Heisman, was on the other couch (pictured below) :-). Apparently that's all Heisman needed was daddy to come be with him. You see who got the couch, and who got the love seat! :-) Here's a photo of Heisman at 6 weeks old with his mommy. He was my Valentines present!
Here's Heismans dad, Bo Dudley, who weighs 110 lbs. !!!
Here's Heismans mom, Daisy Mae, who weighs 75 lbs.
Heisman, 6 weeks old...those sweet baby blues aren't so blue anymore. :-(

5 comments:

Dana said...

Your "puppy" is adorable. So funny that Ryan ended up on the love seat.
If you liked my story about Joey you should read my first post. I just started in April. It is the very bottom one on the list titled Funny Story About Joey. It is one of my favorites.

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious!! He is such a good Daddy!!!

Kiera said...

Awww.. Precious! Definitey going to be awesome parents!! Love you both!

Elizabeth Johnston said...

Hey Kelly and Ryan! I'm so excited that you are on blogger now! I love keeping in touch this way! I also love your new little puppy!! He is precious!
Please come visit my blog:
www.sissyandtheboys.blogspot.com
I'm going to add you to my bloggy list. Look forward to keeping in touch!

ICURIS said...

c'mon ryan....you gotta show the dog who's boss...